- 40 USD ($)
- 35.00 - 45.00 USD ($)
- Specific Drug
- semaglutide tablets
- As directed by the Physician
- Before taking semaglutide, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details. Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: a certain eye problem (diabetic retinopathy), a disease of the pancreas (pancreatitis), gallbladder disease, kidney problems, stomach/intestinal disorders (such as gastroparesis, digestion problems). You may experience blurred vision, dizziness, or drowsiness due to extremely low or high blood sugar. Do not drive, use machinery, or do any activity that requires alertness or clear vision until you are sure you can perform such activities safely. Limit alcohol while using this medication because it can increase your risk of developing low blood sugar. It may be harder to control your blood sugar when your body is stressed (such as due to fever, infection, injury, or surgery). Consult your doctor because this may require a change in your treatment plan, medications, or blood sugar testing. Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
- Suitable For All
- 10 Tablets per Box Boxes
- Store below 30C
Take this medication with a sip of plain water (no more than 4 ounces or 120 milliliters) as directed by your doctor, usually once daily. Do not take it with any other beverage. Swallow the tablet whole. Do not split, chew or crush the tablet. Wait at least 30 minutes after taking semaglutide before you eat or drink anything other than plain water and before taking any other medication by mouth.
For the best effect, you should eat 30 to 60 minutes after taking semaglutide. It is important to take this medication the same way with every dose.
The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment.
To reduce your risk of side effects, your doctor may direct you to start this medication at a low dose and gradually increase your dose. Follow your doctor's instructions carefully.
Use this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same time each day.
Do not increase your dose or use this drug more often or for longer than prescribed. Your condition will not improve any faster, and your risk of side effects will increase.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Paypal
- 100000 Per Month
- 15 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- WHO Certified, GMP Certified
Second Floor 53 ,Gelani park Opp. Maharana Pratap Udhyan, Land Mark, Nana Varachha, Surat, Gujarat, 395006, India